Sunday, August 10, 2014

22s The Atonement

More than anything, this week I have learned even more about the Atonement of Christ and how CENTRAL it is in our lives. Where are we without Christ's Atonement? Life wouldnt have a purpose, because we couldn't return to live in the presence of God without being clean, and we are only made clean through Him. I am so blessed to be here preaching repentance and inviting others to come closer to Christ. I LOVE THIS WORK!!!
People are progressing slower than I'd like. I don't really have much to talk about today. I'm happy!
Changes are on Wednesday. I might have my first area change!! I have no idea. Its either I leave now or I leave in 6 weeks. Honestly I would really love changes. Just because I feel I have done what the Lord wants me to do here in Esperanza. But. I have no idea. We will see. I absolutely love my zone so it would be hard to leave, but I will go and do what the Lord commands me to do.
We went to a military history museum last week on p day and it was awesommmmeeee 
 
hmmmm thats really it haha
love, hermanita steeeeele
Hna Groll~ 1st comp/trainer

Former Mission President & wife



Hna Saldate~ 2nd comp 

Package from home!!

District








Military Museum







She loves little furry creatures




New Mission President


No comments:

Post a Comment