Sunday, December 21, 2014

40s Aquí estoy...

From December 8th

From Mom- I told her that many people had been praying for her recovering and she replied, "​Tell them to keep praying haha. I really have felt the prayers but I still am not able to work full time. My legs still swell up a little and going to teguc on friday took me out. I still have joint pain BUT I AM GETTING BETTER!!!! I am improving. Resting A LOT haha.​"


Elevating my feet in hermana Glenda's house after church Sunday haha

Her letter:


Tengo cambios ya me vooooyyyy

haha These are my last days here in San Luis and I am so sad. I love it here soooo much. I love the members and the investigators and just everyone. Its such a wonderful area. Gah. I wonder where they will send me. Ill find out on wednesday and you all will find out next week!
<N> is getting baptized on Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its for sure this time! He passed his interview. The problem is, Im leaving. So Im sad. He is too, but I think he needs this. We can't have the baptism sooner because (of something) so he needs to wait. But no matter how much I wanted to be at the baptism and get an exception so that he can get baptized tomorrow before I leave, its not going to happen. And I say I think he needs this because he needs to have some consequences of what he did, not just postponing his baptism, but the missionary that taught him can't be at his baptism because of it. Even if that means I have to suffer a little bit so he learns a lesson. Gah. But it's okay. I understand. Ill see the pictures, cry, and then be happy haha. DANGIT. It's my only baptism in the area too. Gah. Its okay. Over it. hahaweraeylaiu3wrgfbaf


Hahaaha it took 7 hours to go to Teguc to go to the temple because there was a semi truck that fell off a bridge. 



From another missionary...


 But the temple was good. :D we took <N> and <H>. <H> is a recent convert getting ready to leave for the mission. 


Tegucigalpa Temple with Hna Rentería
...and with Hna Woods
Well I am still having a hard time working. My legs and feet get swollen and hurt. I have to elevate my feet for lots of hours every day. Its rough. Please keep prayin. I really feel your prayers and I really need them. But I really am getting better :)

Thats all for now haha

love, hermanita steele :D

Member <B> and her non-member boyfriend <A> who I've been teaching. He's super pilas :)



map of my area!





I love <A> and <M>!


 I love <Ma> haha he was baptized the day after I got in the area back in August!

 J and L <3 they're members here gettin married in december

<Mi>!!!! member in the ward who helped us lots with <N>



bus ride home from teguc. Elder Camey isn't actually an angry person hes really very happy hahahaha

 HERMANA <G>  GOT BAPTIZED!!!!

 my apartment building! I live on the top floor first door

















No comments:

Post a Comment