Monday, February 2, 2015

45s Better Letter

from January 12th

Sorry my weekly letters have been so bad lately haha. I havent felt like writing. So I promise this one will be better :)

S. went to church...Who is S? Hermana Saldate and I found him in July. JULY. Hes a joven of 16 years. It was through a HUGE spiritual prompting that stopped us both in our tracks at the same time that led us to find him. And then I was confused when I left Esperanza that first time. We had dropped him because he wasnt going to church, reading, praying. I was confused, why was the prompting from the Spirit SOOO strong to talk to him? But when I came back to Esperanza, I found out Hermana Saldate and her comp had found him in the street one day and he was like hey, why dont you visit me anymore? And started visitng him. So we got there and the first lesson we taught him was about our purpose on this earth and how we have to choose to pursue eternal life by our daily small decisions. And now, finally, he went to church. in a white shirt too! he was so cute. Not only that, but he made a promise to himself, a new years resolution, that he would read the Book of Mormon every day. When we teach him again this week we are going to challenge him to be baptized. His cousin is serving a mission in El Salvador and he is the only member of the church in his family. Not for long :D

I LOVE being in la Esperanza again. I asked President in interviews if I can stay another change. We will see :D Sometimes I feel more like a member of the ward than a missionary haha. I like it like that. I love it here. I hope I can get sent back to San Luis too :P

My ward mission leader is so golden. So pilas. His name is Christian and he only has 21 años. He came home from his mission early for health reasons and all he wants to do is go back. He has such good ideas for the ward and we are changing a looot. Hes awesome and we are sooo grateful for him. 

Divisions are so fun!! Exchanges? How do they say it in english haha. I love learning from all the other hermanas. 

Health. Chikunguya. Im getting a lot better. Promise! Now I only have some pain in my ankles and feet. My hips hardly swell up now!! But its not more than I can handle. Im doing super well. After 7.5 weeks... Im almost okay :D

​DANGIT Im sorry I have to go!!! How does time go by SOO fast?? 
Love you all!!!!!!
hermanita steele​


Having fun on P-day

All the Sister Training Leaders

Hermana Castellanos and I

No comments:

Post a Comment