Monday, February 2, 2015

47s Heavenly Father Loves Me

From January 26th...


I SURVIVED CHANGES AND HERE I AM IN MY HOOOM ESPERANZAAAA. with the same comp too!

I love this area so much hahaha I never want to leave.

So we had a cool experience yesterday... We have a fairly new investigador named Fand we called his house Sunday morning to wake him up for church. His mom answered. Aaaaand yelled at us haha. I DONT WANT THIS RELIGION IN MY HOUSE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT!! and stuff like that. Soooo. We were like well thats that then. And we go to church. And. F shows up. WHAT! yes. I love it. Hes 16. it was just awesome. Proves that he will do what he wants, what he knows is right. Problem is we need the moms signature for him to get baptized. haha. dangit. But were working on it. 

I read James in the New Testament this morning. It is such a sweet book. I think its my favorite in the Bible besides the 4 gospels in the beginning of the NT. 

Ah! We found a little abuelito yesterday. Hes so cute. Were gonna get him going to church by getting the Elders Quorum Pres (ANTONIIIIIII) to carry him out of his house to a car to go to church yay! We have only taught him once but we talked about how he can get sealed in the temple with his wife who died 6 years ago and they can be together in heaven. hes excitetd :D his name is A.

My new zone is awesome! My zone leader from the south, Elder Hughes, had changes and came to Esperanza to be my zone leader AGAIN haha. Now Ive had 3 zone leaders twice in different zones, Elder Torres, Elder Osmond, and Elder Hughes. Elder Osmond just got called as Assistant to President!! Yay! We all knew he would haha.

Something weird..... I go home first in my zone with Elder Hughes and my companion Hermana Castellanos in August. Were the oldest ones in the zone..... Thats not okay. Not ready for that.

Read James. Read the Book of Mormon. I LOVE THE BOOK OF MORMON. 

CON TODO MI AMOR,
 hermana steele

No comments:

Post a Comment