Monday, July 27, 2015

Beautiful Baptism

From July 6

a pretty view. I love valle de angeles!!
Beautiful Baptism 
Iv was baptized on Saturday!! It was such a beautiful baptismal service and she was sooo happy. She;s single and 25 years old, studying her second major in the university. The YSA of our branch are so pilas and they did so much for us. This saturday her friends Al. and O. are getting baptized. All thanks to Pedro, a member of the branch who invited them to church. We went with her last night to give her the scriptures we bought her and she told us that she is so excited to go on a mission in a year. She has been searching for the truth all her life and she has finally found it. She is passing a hard time in her life, but she has expressed how calm and happy she feels now, after she recieved the gift of the Holy Ghost. I love her so much :) She is going to be a great missionary one day. 

Iv's baptism!! :))
​So last week I mentioned we went to a sealing. It was so beautiful. I love hna Zwang and I am so happy that she invited me to her sealing. She is someone I will be in contact with forever. It was suuuuch a beautiful day!!!!
M and her 3 children D, Mo, and Br will be baptized on the 18th of July :) She knows now that our message is true. We feel a really different spirit with her now. We gave to the kids a picture book of the stories of the book of mormon and theyre already half way through it and they tell us what they learn everytime we come, basically theyre just telling every story to us. they are so smart. I love them :)
The investigators we have right now who are progressing and getting baptized are all references from MEMBERS. We as members of the church have to give people we love to the missionaries!!! They are the ones most likely to get baptized. So take the missionaries to your friends. :D
Hna Jimenez is going to have changes this week. She has arthritis and the cold and rainly weather is really hard on her, so she is getting transferred to the South. Im nervous to have a new companion. This week I start my last transfer........ajoewuihalidfaliweweu ​
​I think thats all for now... I love you all! have a great week :)
love, hna steele​



so the power went out at night again so here I am with my candle

I love hna Oram!!! shout out to her parents who read my blog sometimes hahahah :p I love your daughter!




comp pics en la iglesia


mi zaleta 
BYE ELDER SMITH!!! my zone leader who goes home this week D:

No comments:

Post a Comment