Tuesday, March 31, 2015

56: Semana Santa

From March 30th...

Well Semana Santa has started, and since I am in the city, it means that all my investigators leave and go on vacation to their pueblos. Awesome. Its kinda empty here in la Esperanza haha but its okay. Its just for one week. And not EVERYONE has left... :D

--I-----  and her family haven't left :)) The family -H--- that I talked about last week. --I--- loved church on Sunday again and even went to the conference for women on saturday and a baptism of other missionaries despues. She is praying about her baptismal date of the 11th of April. She has already recieved an answer that the Book of Mormon is true, so thats all good :D she just needs to recieve this answer. I hope I have a baptism before I leave this area again. 

Because I AM leaving this next change haha. We had interviews with President on Wednesday as a zone and its set. Ill have changes in April. Im super sad to leave here after 6 changes but its time. Im gonna make the best of these 2.5 weeks that I have left here.

I'm only gonna talk about -I---- today because all the other investigators positives that we have have already left on vacation and yeah its a bummer. --K-- went to the west of Honduras called Ocotepeque. She is so pilas. She took her Book of Mormon and all the pamphlets we give out to people so she can read them all. We found out this week that she is the daughter of pastors. That was a suprise. But she knows she's found the truth haha. She said the other day, I feel like I've planted my feet in something solid. Yes. Yes -K---- yes you have. You've found the truth you've been searching for all your life. 

I've changed a lot over the past 13 months and I will continue changing and progressing throughout my life. Something that has gotten to bug me is when people say things like "You're great, never change!" Excuse me? If I never change why am I here? We are here on this earth to learn, change, progress, repent, become more like our Savior Jesus Christ. If I "never change" I am not fulfilling my purpose here in this earth. 

Christ said, "What manner of men ought ye to be? Verily I say unto you, even as I am."
How are we to become like Our Savior and Redeemer? Repenting every day. Changing our nature to become more like him. More patient, more kind. 

Happy Easter Week! Remember the Atonement of our Savior every day. 

<b>Watch this video:</b><a href="http://www.mormon.org/easter?cid=HP_FR_3-27-2015_dMIS_fMRMN_xLIDyL1-A_">http://www.mormon.org/easter?cid=HP_FR_3-27-2015_dMIS_fMRMN_xLIDyL1-A_</a>

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful day, 
hermanita steele

No comments:

Post a Comment